The Leontinka Foundation helps visually impaired children and students. Its mission is to enable these children to integrate into society, education, and social, sporting and leisure activities. The foundation distributes funds and in-kind donations through various projects aimed at helping specific institutions and children. The Leontinka Foundation collects funds primarily through donations from partners, sponsors and charity events. The main activities of the foundation include:
- Collaboration with special schools for visually impaired children, to help increase the quality of education through teaching aids, equipment, and accompanying activities.
- Contributing to raising the level of specialised clinics, hospitals, training centres and other institutions that help visually impaired children.
- Increasing the availability of special tools, equipment, technology and training and treatment programmes.
- Collaborating with other non-profit organizations to help visually impaired children.
- Informing the public about the needs of children with visual impairments.
- Helping develop the prevention of sight-related diseases through research and the application of new treatment methods.