On Thursday 23rd June, you and your family members are cordially invited to Park Lane’s ‘Farewell to 2021/22’ soirée from 6pm at the stunning Martinický Palace, a late Renaissance palace situated at Hradčanské náměstí 67/8, Prague 1.
This will be the perfect opportunity to enjoy some food and drinks, and come together as a parent and staff community one last time before the end of the academic year.
Throughout the day, this stunning venue will also be the location of several other school events.
Secondary School Prize Giving Ceremony will take place between 2 pm – 4 pm, and students receiving awards will have the opportunity to be congratulated in front of their peers. Due to the number of students and staff involved, this event will be recorded and individual invitations will shortly be sent to parents of students receiving awards.
From 5 pm onwards, the venue will also host Year 3 to Year 6 pupils and parents / carers for the Primary School Prize Giving Ceremony and Year 6 Graduation.
The ‘Farewell to 2021/22’ soirée will follow directly after this event. Doors will open for all guests from 6 pm.
For an outline of the order and structure of events, please see below.
Secondary school awards ceremony
- 14:00 – 16:00 Awards, speeches and performances – individual invitations will be sent to the parents of those students receiving awards
Primary school celebration
- 16:30 – 17:00 Arrivals/Registration
- 17.00 – 17:45 Awards Ceremony & Year 6 Graduation
- ‘Farewell to 2021/22’ Parents and staff soirée
- 18:00 – 20:00 A chance to meet together as a community one last time before the end of the academic year
We hope you will join us at this truly unique venue to say goodbye to another successful school year at Park Lane.