Spring is a time for new beginnings, symbolizing rebirth and hope. With this in mind, we would like to cordially invite you to our Spring Market 2022.
The market will take place on Saturday 2nd April 2022 from 12PM till 4PM on the grounds of our Valdštejnská campus and will be open not only to our community, but to the public as well!
We exchanged the delicious ice cream for even more delicious hot drinks, ordered outdoor heaters and we’re even bringing back our traditional hot wine stall!
To top it off, two exceptional guests confirmed their presence on Saturday afternoon:
Marcela Černochová, former Managing Director of the British Chamber of Commerce, now representing Arnika, a non-profit organisation focusing on environmental issues and currently very much involved in the material help and support of Ukraine.
At Arnika’s stall you will be able to help Ukraine, learn about their environmental activities and, also have the opportunity to get acquainted with the XRF spectrometer – a device for measuring the presence of toxic substances (heavy metals, brominated flame retardants). You can bring mainly jewellery, bijouterie, plastic toys or coloured ceramics from home, which you use every day and find out on the spot whether they contain dangerous substances.
DOMI, the Eurovision 2022 finalist representing the Czech Republic, will be performing at 2:30 PM!
During the afternoon, you will enjoy more music performances by our Secondary students, staff and friends!
At our Spring Market you will find:
Delicious food and drinks:
- Ukrainian sweet and sour delicacies and the original borscht
- Venezuelan pastry and dessertsFreshly grilled meat
- Neapolitan pizza
- Delicious hot chocolate, bombardino, matcha latté, coffee with ice cream
- Tasty homemade popsicles, ice cream and desserts
- South African wines from the best wine farm of Africa (World’s Best Vineyards Competition)
- Raclette cheese
Our younger participants will be able to enjoy:
- an arts and crafts stall with Easter activities
- a kokedama workshop where they’ll learn how to make their own kokedamas
- face painting
- English books stall with a variety of books for young ones up to teeneagers
- a gingerbread decorating workshop
- an indoor fun fitness corner with sweet prizes to be won
- and possibly an Easter egg hunt!
To make your loved ones or yourself happy, there will be an opportunity to purchase:
- spring and Easter decorations
- flower arrangements
- chocolate gift boxes
- ethic jewellery and ornaments
- handmade accessories and jewellery
- original poetry books
- cosmetic gift sets and products